First Class Acquisitions is an outsourced marketing agency looking for a full-time Entry Level Customer Service Representative to join our Baltimore office on a permanent basis.
You will work with our Marketing Associates and various product specialists, as well as mid-office and operations teams, to deliver a seamless a nd integrated experience to consumers across our client portfolio.
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a national firm that offers excellent career progression.
- Provide high-quality service to each of our clients
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, operating within our Standard Operational Procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, customers and product specialists
- Communicates clearly with staff in a timely and professional manner
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and escalate to our sales team and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Verify and maintain data quality
If your background experience and skill set meet the requirements for our Customer Service Representative, apply today!
Clear written and verbal communication skills
1+ years of prior experience is preferred
Strong relationship management skills
Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
Business acumen in the marketing and client relations field is preferred
Must understand and comply with applicable regulations and standard operational procedures
Must ensure that all transactions are executed properly and meet compliance guidelines
- Client Rapport
- Customer Service
- Market Knowledge