Port Arthur, TX
· Pay rate: Depends on Experience
· Benefits: Health, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off
· Schedule: 5/10’s
· Estimated Start Date: Immediate Need
· Duration: Long Term with potential to go direct
· Supporting: Capital Projects
· Education: Mechanical Engineering Degree
· Experience: 6+ years medium to large project management experience
The Project Engineer will report to the Capital Projects Engineering Manager and will be responsible for developing and leading refinery- based projects ranging from $1MM >$100MM
- Run 2-10 Projects at a time.
- Understand the stage gate process.
- Lead/ Manage the front end of projects.
- Develop scope of work, estimating, schedules, and construction work packages to meet timelines of assigned projects.
- Manage engineering resources for execution of front-end project development, detailed engineering, material requisitions, bid packages.
- Ensure timely and effective communication with appropriate stakeholders for any changes to approved scope, quality, cost and schedule.
- Responsible for the alignment of all project stakeholders on project milestones.
- Ensure that projects are executed consistent with project management standards.
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)