PrideStaff • Huntsville, AL
· Location: Huntsville, AL
· Compensation: $35,000 annually
· Commission: Bonuses based upon office / individual goals
· Time off: 6 paid holidays, vacation: 5 days 1st year and 10 days 2nd year, and 3 sick days annually.
· 401(k) participation
· Excellent training
PrideStaff, an award winning staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant to join our Huntsville, AL team. If you have a high energy level, social personality, and love to help people, we want to hear from you! This is a great opportunity for anyone who has sales, customer service or hospitality experience and is looking to start a career in the recruiting and staffing industry. Positions at PrideStaff offer training, strong financial upside, and career advancement possibilities. We also like to have FUN!
The Recruiting Assistant will assist in building candidate relationships, uncovering new client relationships and supporting hiring activities. Exceptional communication skills, goal focused, multitasking, and the flexibility to handle change are essential to success in this role. Phone mastery and a sales / relationship development mindset are critical. You will also be an organizational guru, working effectively with our team to increase inside sales and marketing results. Extensive training will be provided.
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Responsibilities:
· Present a positive and welcoming experience for guests, applicants, and associates
· Develop and maintain relationships with recruited employees and recruiting resources
· Conduct phone interviews and schedule in person interviews
· Ensure quality service by handling Client and Field Associate matters courteously, properly and efficiently
· Schedule appointments with local business owners and hiring managers over the phone
· Perform data entry tasks
· Conduct reference check calls with hiring managers
· Administer evaluations to determine skill level of candidates
· Think outside the box to develop new recruiting sources
· Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
· Order office and printing supplies
· Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone
· Process onboarding paperwork and maintain compliance with hiring requirements
· Input weekly time data for payroll processing
· Participate in training to learn about the staffing industry and Pridestaff's proprietary processes
· Represent PrideStaff in the community.
· Manage social media outreach.
Education and Experience:
· BA is preferred but not required
· H.S. Diploma or GED is required
· 1 to 3 years of recent experience in a fast-paced professional office environment
· Sales / marketing and / or customer service background preferred
· Excellent computer and typing skills (50 + WPM)
· Effective with Email, Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals
· Ability to establish priorities and work independently
· Ability to work well within a team environment
· Ability to handle multiple tasks if necessary
· Superb customer service focus and attention to detail
· Follow a proven recipe for success
· Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check and drug screen
Basic Working Conditions:
The employee must have reliable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 pounds. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
· Paid Vacation
· 401(k) will match up to 3% after one year of employment and enrollment date
· Salary plus a profit based commission