Apply Today, Work Today
We are Hiring Immediately for a Forklift Operator position in an exciting warehouse facility! Come work with companies like FedEx, Chewy, Amazon, CVS, DHL, Kane, XPO, UPS! Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for transporting products or materials to designated areas in a production or warehouse environment.
- Responsibilities may include utilizing a handheld scanner (RF) to scan pallets and cartons.
- Performing receiving and shipping functions.
- Efficiently stocking and storing products and materials.
- Picking orders.
- Loading/unloading designated trailers and/or trucks.
- Performing general warehouse work in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Pallet wrap machines.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift.
- Put-away received product.
- Replenishment of pick slots in areas assigned.
- Correct and accurate rotation of product by specified dates.
- Follow Safety/sanitation methods of procedures set in operations and wear/use all required PPE.
- lift truck operators needed that have Sit down, EPJ and/or reach truck operator experience completing shipping and receiving experience
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must have steel toes
- must be able to work in cold temperatures
- pass drug and background test.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Full-time, Temp to Hire
- 1st Shift: 6:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Saturday
- 2nd Shift: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Saturday
- 3rd Shift: 2:00am - 1:00pm, Monday - Saturday
Call or Visit Us:
5345 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Suite M
- Load from trucks using forklift
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Unload product into/from trucks using forklift/pallet jack
- Complete inhouse forklift training class and the forklift evaluation before operating a forklift
- Unload trucks using forklift and other equipment
- Unload materials using a forklift
- Operate forklift truck using safe operating procedures
- Perform forklift preventative maintenance checks and attend forklift safety meetings
- Completed before operating a forklift
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers
- Utilize a forklift to load and unload storage containers from delivery trucks
- Operate a sit-down/propane powered forklift or pallet jack
- Assist with ensuring a safe and clean working environment, inside and out, for assigned storage center location
- Utilizing a forklift to load and unload storage containers
- Operate a sit-down or stand-up forklift
- Unload products using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment
- Maintain and operate transport equipment (forklift, lift trucks, tow trucks)
- Operate forklift using forklift safety procedures and perform daily shift forklift checks
- Maintain inventory accuracy by ensuring proper counts and documentation
- Unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment
- Build Load
- Complying With Procedures
- Forklift Training
- Handle Heavy Object
- Operating Instructions