Licensed Insurance Sales Representatives
(Licensed Sales Producers)
Nyle Maxwell of Austin is hiring outgoing, career oriented, sales professionals to join their Austin area Allstate Agency team as Licensed Insurance Sales Representatives (Licensed Sales Producers.)
This is not your typical insurance agent sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional working inside of a thriving car dealership, you will work in a fast paced, high energy atmosphere. You'll partner with the rest of the auto dealership family who walk warm leads directly to you throughout the day. Meet face-to-face with customers who need your services and don't be afraid to pull a customer into your office for a quote. Be part of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
The position is full time with flexible hours during the week and weekends.
Duties May Include:
- Relationship building
- Providing excellent customer service by processing payments & report claims
- Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies
- Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Generating quotes
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Must be available to work rotating day/evening and weekend schedule
- Must be willing to obtain P&C/Property and Casualty insurance license; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
- Competitive Base Salary plus commission
- Bonuses available based on meeting goals
In addition to our great company benefits listed below, the Nyle Maxwell of Austin provides all employees and their immediate family members the opportunity to earn a NO-COST, NO-DEBT COLLEGE DEGREE through [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply, a partnership between the dealership, FCA US and Strayer University.
Attend college while working at our dealership!
- Individual college classes
- Associate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Tuition, fees, and textbooks included!
- PROFIT SHARING & 401(K) Retirement Plan with MATCH!
- Health, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Continued PAID TRAINING
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen.
Confident And Emotionally Stable