You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Event Assistant (Marketing / Customer Service)
Event Assistant (Brand Marketing)
Base Pay, Bonus + Excellent Career Prospects
We have an exciting new opportunity for a driven and creative Event Assistant to join our marketing events team in Houston.
It’s an exciting time to join The Hub, where you will have the opportunity to work with our newest client throughout the Houston region. Within this role, you will contribute to our company's growth, with a strong focus on promoting our clients’ products/services/causes at our on-site events in areas of heavy footfall.
Using your skills, you will promote new and existing businesses through research, networking, and key relationships. You will host on-site and external events to encourage further, long-term customers for our clients.
As an Event Assistant, you will:
- Receive incredible training and ongoing mentoring from industry-leading experts
- Work with senior marketing colleagues to drive opportunities and learn best practices
- Work on implementing go-to-market multi-channel campaigns
- Support event management and execution
- Monitor goals and deliverables to drive success
- Perform campaign execution including new customer sign-ups, increasing client's market share
- Low-pressure sales at private events
The ideal Event Assistant will possess the following skills and traits:
- Highly organized with time management skills
- Post-graduate degree in business, marketing, or a related subject will not go unnoticed although is not essential
- Detail and data-oriented
- Desire to learn
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance driven
- Excellent time management skills
The successful Event Assistant candidate will be offered:
- A salary made up of base pay, bonuses, and incentives (typically between $44,000-$55,500)
- Career progression opportunities
- An excellent working environment including a very inclusive team
- Attendance at a gala and black-tie events
- Plus, much more!
Office Location: Houston, TX (this position is an onsite position)
For more information about this opportunity or to put yourself forward for consideration, please apply to us today!
The advantage of being a part of our diverse team is the opportunity to connect with people from various backgrounds. Our creativity and culture come from the understanding that every person of every background has something different and unique to offer. We take pride in our diverse and eclectic team who drive the business.
Zoom Interview Process Overview: To ensure the position is a right fit for you a zoom interview will be carried out to discuss the position in more detail and answer any questions that you may have. If successful in the zoom interview you will be invited to meet with our management team in person. Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Customer Service
- Greeting Guests
- Meeting People
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: THM|0703
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.