OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Dan Ryan Builders, nationally (NAHB) recognized as the #25th Home Builder in North America, is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Sales Associate for our Pittsburgh, PA market.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join this division as a Associate for new home construction.
The Sales Associate is classified as a training position leading to a Community Sales Consultant position. Responsible for the sale of new construction homes in designated communities. Commute time varies with location of community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and Greet all prospective customers
• Demonstrates model home
• Ensure timely settlements to achieve monthly and annual goals
• Performs general on-site administrative functions
• Provides information regarding community and surrounding area
• Ensures that model home site is well maintained and presentable
• Assists customer with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options
• Pre-qualifies customer and completes contract worksheet
• Prepares all contracts addenda, color selections, etc. accurately and completely
• Assists customer with loan application, obtain deposits per company requirements, and expedite
submission and approval
• Liaisons with production team to assure planning and execution of building process
• Follows up with loans, contingent contracts, listings of sales, and home owners after settlement
• Participates in weekly sales meetings
• Recruits, retains, and directs activities of Sales Assistants
• Performs other duties as apparent or assigned