To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaumont, TX
- Jacob Arenstein
- Phone: 281-537-9103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Principal Civil-Structural Engineer
NESC Staffing • Beaumont, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Principal Civil-Structural Engineer - Beaumont TX
- Anticipated assignment duration is 12 months for all positions.
- Anticipated schedule is 40 hour work week to start, ramping up quickly to 50 hour work weeks for majority of the assignment.
- PE Required - State of TX
- Duties include complex civil-structural engineering/analysis assignments on projects. Specific deliverables may include scope of work development, conceptual studies, cost and planning studies, layouts, specification development, design calculations and supervising vendor/fabricator packages for piling, structural steel, and precast concrete elements.
- Often fills the role of Lead Civil-Structural Engineer on Projects. Communicate complex technical solutions to clients, project management, engineers and designers.
- Effectively coordinates with all engineering and design disciplines throughout execution of work assignments. Ensure effective management of change.
- Assume responsibility for cost, schedule, quantities and budget control.
- Often called upon to provide estimates or estimate input related to the Civil-Structural discipline.
- Assist in training and mentoring other engineers by providing instruction in areas of his/her expertise.
- Prefer BSCE degree and P.E. certificate of registration.
- ABET engineering degree.
- Proficient in use of RISA 3D analysis and design software (RISA 3D, RISA Connection, RISA Foundation).
- Knowledgeable and experienced regarding current Codes and Standards (AISC 360-16, ACI 318-14 and ASCE 7-16).
- Previous experience with Shell DEPs Specifications would be a plus but is not in any way a mandatory requirement.
- Typically has 10+ years civil-structural engineering experience in process related industries.
- Has a broad technical knowledge of civil-structural engineering and is current on new scientific engineering methods and detail engineering processes.
- Familiar with codes and standards of AISC, ACI, ASCE, ASTM, ANSI and OSHA.
- Fully capable of appropriate use of computer applications and other specialized engineering tools.