IDR’s client is looking for an HR Employee Representative to join one of our largest clients in Nashville, TN. This individual will be responsible for performing HR related duties including employee relations, onboarding, policy implementation, and recruitment/employment. For more information, apply today!
Requirements of the HR Employee Representative:
· 1+ year of professional HR related experience
· 6+ months of experience using various HR systems (Related to Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Strong employee facing skills and professional
· Time management skills and strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in It for You?
· Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.)
· Join a flexible, friendly and laid-back work environment
· REMOTE days offered!
· Competitive compensation
· Enjoy true work/life balance
· Much, much more!
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row