To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Tester with broadcast/media experience
New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: QA Tester
Location: NYC (midtown)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Ella Blank - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2414
- QA Tester to assess software quality through both manual and automated testing.
- While working within Agile environment, responsible for test planning, test execution, reporting all test results, and tracking defects till closure.
- Own the testing lifecycle for individual workstream which includes, individual system testing, system integration testing, end-to-end integration testing, performance testing, smoke testing, regression testing and system testing across the enterprise for multiple applications within the scope of the program.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Be a part of an Agile team and contribute on a day-to-day basis for product quality.
- Candidate will be involved in testing enterprise solutions as part of a large software development team and work closely with software engineers, product owners, product testers, and business analysts to successfully test and assess ongoing development.
- We would love to meet you if you take Software Quality seriously.
- Assist in defining and implementing QA Testing Processes for Agile, Scrum of Scrum of program execution
- Collaborate with QA Manager to define end-to-end testing plan with defined test resources, timeline, and approach, including coordination across systems/projects
- Create test cases and scripts
- Manage and enforce the use of testing and defect remediation tools
- Enforce process for end-to-end testing and defect remediation, with ability to track defects to closure
- Enforce process for prioritization and communication of testing results to the business analyst, developers, scrum master, and other team members
- Implement the testing plan for any systems deployed, this includes functional, end-to-end integration, regression, and performance scenarios
- Assist in the development of all test scenarios
- Document all test plan results
- Review QA results with team members
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in the selection of any automation tools used in performing QA functions
- Manage post Go-Live production defect triage concurrently with testing activities for in-progress development.
- Ensure appropriate quality assurance is completed prior to the releases and communicate test status for input into program go/no go decisions
- Attend Agile meetings
- Ensure all IT policies & procedures are followed
- Experience working on Agile program
- Experience working with Jira, TestRail, Confluence, and Sharepoint
- Experience with General Software Testing (System, Regression, Smoke, Performance, UAT)
- Experience working with release cycles of 3rd party business systems (i.e. Xytech MediaPulse, WideOrbit Program, Evertz Mediator, IBM Enterprise Service Bus)
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing
- Experience configuring and executing automated tests in an agile integration development environment
- Experience with test data setup and management
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.