To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 Fordham Road
Wilmington, MA 01887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Senior Accountant
WorkRocket • Wilmington, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Senior Accountant at their Wilmington, MA team to oversee the Advanced Surgical and Orthopedics (“AS&O”) business accounts receivable function.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Our client recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Build a strong and effective working relationship with external and internal customers, and worldwide Finance team to ensure coordinated management of accounts receivable.
- Primary point of contact for key customers and management of customer portals.
- Responsible for investigating any pricing discrepancies
- Define key metrics and business processes to improve cash collections.
- Receives completed sales orders and verifies accuracy and completeness of required information including current pricing, extensions and discounts applied.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service departments, and from customers
- Prepare and maintain financial reports and assist with month end-closing
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual receivable aging reports
- Performs other accounting duties as requested
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
- 7 + years of accounts receivable experience
- Experience with A/R processing
- G/L accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with changing priorities
- Experience with automated accounting systems (ERP), Oracle experience a plus
- Oral and written communication skills and ability to deal with customers and co-workers; interact positively with all levels of associates
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com