To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bowling Green, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
NTT DATA • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative, Health Insurance
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
For more than 25 years, NTT DATA Services have focused on impacting the core of your business operations with industry-leading outsourcing services and automation. With our industry-specific platforms, we deliver continuous value addition, and innovation that will improve your business outcomes. Outsourcing is not just a method of gaining a one-time cost advantage, but an effective strategy for gaining and maintaining competitive advantages when executed as part of an overall sourcing strategy.
NTT DATA Services, Inc. currently seeks a Customer Service Representative with health insurance experience to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide voice-based customer support to participating providers of a health plan and members by successfully resolving or correctly routing their telephone inquiries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/FUNCTIONS
-Interprets and analyzes incoming customer inquiry calls and handle them efficiently and adequately.
-Ability to independently and professionally handle a high-volume of incoming medical insurance inquiries and issues from members and providers and resolve efficiently or route the call to the right department.
-Identifies routine calls and expedites escalated call issues to a more proficient team member or supervisor when unable to resolve a task.
- Maintains performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
-Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems such as verifying data and researching information.
-Handles confidential information in accordance with HIPAA requirements.
-Documents calls in accordance with departmental policies.
-Employs strong interpersonal skills in order to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts effectively with the Operations team, business partners, and internal departments. Actively participates in and contributes to the daily operations of the Customer Operations Department.
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes and services. Shares with Customer Operations management issues that are obstacles to providing great service.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience in healthcare insurance industry.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries, the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years in a customer call center service, preferably in healthcare or insurance environment
- Effective and diplomatic oral communication skills.
- Sound reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office and a minimum of 40 WPM typing.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written policies and procedures.
- Must be reliable, and able to meet production and quality standards.
- If you are a former NTT Data, Dell, Perot or CSRG employee, you must be eligible for rehire