Our Hueman team is currently hiring a Healthcare Recruiter for our Jacksonville, FL location (or Remote). We are looking for individuals with 2+ years of experience as a recruiter for a healthcare system – either in a corporate role or with a staffing organization. An ideal candidate is highly motivated, a fast learner, and understands how talent acquisition is critical for medical providers.
Being a part of Hueman is unlike any other place. At Hueman, people matter most, so we are always seeking people like you to grow our teams. As a specialty recruiter, you will support our partners in the healthcare space, ranging from large medical facilities to home health providers.
Hueman allows the opportunity for everyone to grow into a role, so we are eager to see what you can bring to our team! With an inclusive and diverse work environment, we promote a space for our people to succeed, and we want you to build your own success story. Learn more about the role below and apply to join the Hueman team today!
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Execution of day-to-day recruitment operations:
- Review resumes and assess relevant skills and qualifications.
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Regularly obtain feedback from hiring managers and assist with offer process.
- Use designated Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to manage candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Engage and source quality passive candidates via networking sites, search engines, and applicant databases.
- Schedule intake meetings and regular touchpoints with hiring managers to align on position requirements and discuss recruitment strategy.
- In coordination with the marketing team, develop marketing strategies and monitor activities and results for the jobs you are responsible for.
- Maintain and grow relationships with the hiring managers and appropriate leaders in the partnership.
- Provide world-class customer service to both candidates and partnership leaders.
- Support the next level of Hueman Leadership to determine individual recruitment goals aligned with the client’s expectations and existing Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure that individual recruitment goals and metrics are consistently met.
- Participate in Hueman team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Participate in account-level process improvements.
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers about positions at-risk and escalate at-risk positions to your next-level Hueman Leader.
- Complete weekly reporting for partnership contacts as required.
Recruiter Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting within the healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Proactive in identifying problems and solution-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Hueman People Solutions is a globally and nationally recognized provider of talent solutions. Through a combination of experience, vision, expertise & passion, we deliver amazing outcomes and create great employment experiences.
Hueman is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to increasing workforce diversity, fostering inclusive environments, and sustaining those efforts through equitable practices not only across our own businesses – but across our partners’ as well. This mission is guided by our core values of excellence, trust, change, service, and teamwork, and is upheld by our Hueman Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Committee.
We offer exceptional benefits including health, dental, vision, & life insurance, PTO, 401k, and more!
- Enter candidates into recruiting system
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Implement recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Provide hiring managers with qualified candidates
- Recommend new sources for recruiting candidates
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Submit qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Seek creative solutions for recruiting candidates
- Screened candidates to hiring managers
- Pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing methods
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Determine online recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers and candidates
- Perform candidate searches for qualified candidates
- Managing full cycle recruitment process which includes sourcing candidates
- Present top qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
Areas Of Recruitment
Communication With Candidates