To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78238
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB) represents and serves 100+ nonprofit organizations across the nation, which includes real estate developers, business lenders, economic development corporations, credit unions and consumer counseling agencies. NALCAB implements responsible, market-based strategies for strengthening underserved communities, rebuilding the ladder of economic mobility for low- and moderate-income Americans and supporting the economic integration of immigrants through equitable neighborhood development, investing in small business and building family financial wellness. In close alignment with its core programmatic activities, NALCAB operates a fellowship to invest in next-generation leadership within its Network and implements a training institute focused on culturally and linguistically relevant asset building services.
Under general direction of the Director of Resource Development and Strategic Communications, NALCAB is seeking a hard-working and creative Communications Manager to help us drive our vision forward and produce real and lasting change in our nation’s Latino and immigrant communities. In this leadership role, we will rely on this position to be responsible for performing professional level work to manage programs created to:
- Drive the development of NALCAB’s communications and marketing strategy and materials.
- Support the development of new donors/funding sources and the retention of existing sources.
- Support the development of NALCAB’s national conference and training events.
- Provide day-to-day management of NALCAB communications and marketing efforts to support investments of nonprofits that deliver real estate, small business and financial education services in Latino communities.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and supervise the efficient delivery of varied communications products and services including: newsletters and other print publications; social media and online communications; templates and communication support to members; media and public relations; and marketing.
- Support the development of a strategic communications plan to advance our brand identity; broaden awareness of programs and priorities to increase the visibility of its programs.
- Support the creation of a marketing/public relations strategy with targeted, high level external audiences, including the media and key public officials.
- Support our national training event platform by hosting events, planning agendas, and engage speakers, sponsors and attendees.
- Coordinate with staff to engage, contract and deploy third party consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area or equivalent work experience along with 3+ years’ experience in communications/marketing including use of graphic design and development of a variety of media materials and experience supporting the development/retention of donors, OR in lieu of a degree, 5 years or more experience as described above.
- Knowledge and experience with online media, social media, and website design.
- Knowledge of program and event planning.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- 2+ years nonprofit sector experience.
- Experience in CVENT software.
- Knowledge and experience with graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in developing grant proposals and/or successful writing and editing experience a plus.
- $44,000 - $55,000 commensurate on qualifications.
NALCAB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.