We are looking for a Revit & AutoCAD Operator to support professional engineers in day-to-day design tasks. The operator will serve on a team of professionals tasked with developing civil or structural construction documents for a wide range of project types.
- Create a functioning Revit model based on received models from other disciplines, set up plans, and cut sections as directed.
- Create plan sheets in AutoCAD from backgrounds received from other disciplines.
- Some On-Site verification and site walks of the physical buildings.
- Monday through Thursday - 9 hour shift (approx. 8am to 6pm)
- Friday - 4 hour shift (approx. 4am to 6pm)
- Occasional overtime may be required.
This is a contract position that will last anywhere from 6 months to a year or longer starting as soon as the right candidate is available.
Weekly pay and full benefits are offered immediately.
- Must have provable skills with AutoCAD & Revit.
- 1 to 4 years Revit & CAD experience
- Auto Cad
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Aided Design
- Structural Engineering