We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking warehouse associate. This team member will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks which could include picking and filling orders, receiving and processing incoming materials, packing and shipping orders, and retrieving inventory.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Salary: $31,000- $38,000 DOE
Shift: Day and Swing Shift openings
• Receive and track shipments
• Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
• Tag and label merchandise
• Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
• Prepare orders for shipment
• Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
If this matches your skill set and you are looking to land a career in the top three booming industries, apply now!
PrideStaff is the ONLY North American Staffing Company to win Best of Staffing Award for both Client and Talent satisfaction five years in a row! We mean business! We have the resources and expertise of a large, national firm and the level of service you expect from a local team!
• Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for 1 year
• Great manual dexterity
• Team player
• Previous forklift operation will be considered an advantage
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solver
Keywords: Warehouse, shipping and receiving, general labor, forklift, cherry picker, production, packaging, loading, unloading, inventory, order picking, manufacturing, machine operating, CNC, hand tools, material handling, reach
General Office Associate