To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
625 Kenmoor Avenue Southeast
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- Summer Butler
- Phone: 801-869-2326
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Representative
Plansource • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are looking for a passionate Contact Center Representative to take on the responsibility for providing excellent customer care to our employees/consumers, employers and brokers utilizing the Plansource Platform. We strive to create a customer care experience and we want to make sure we are hiring the right individuals that will impact that experience in a positive way.
About the Contact Center Representative
The Contact Center Representative will be responsible for providing support to the employees/consumers, employers and brokers utilizing the Plansource platform. The Contact Center Representative will provide an excellent customer care experience to meet or exceed client expectations. Key to this role is being able to adapt to the different personality types that come across on the phone, mastering the art of communication and knowing what it takes to ensure the customer care experience always ends on a positive note.
No two days will be the same for the Contact Center Representative, but these will be your primary responsibilities:
- Providing help desk support through phone, email and chat services
- Support general questions related to utilizing the online enrollment software
- Document client activity (calls, emails, chat) via CRM tracking software
- Research information and contact clients when follow-up as required. Research can involve a number of resources, such as asking other team members, using online databases, reviewing documentation, or asking other knowledge experts within Plansource
- Facilitate client issue/inquiry resolution by working with 3rd parties and health insurance carrier contacts
- Provide professional and courteous service to every caller and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner and escalate issues to appropriate resources, as necessary to ensure resolution
- Escalate items that are not resolved in accordance with SLA’s
- Assist in establishing process and procedures regarding customer service and client management
- Work on various administrative projects which can include data management and process improvements
- Additional tasks may be required as determined by management.
As a Contact Center Representative, you are customer focused, have the desire to go above and beyond for the customer and be the one who ensures an excellent customer care experience. We have a fast paced culture and to be successful here, you must be comfortable with ongoing change, work well with team members and have a pragmatic approach to the work. You are the kind of person who has a focus on exceeding customer expectations and loves to leave the customer with a positive experience. In addition, your qualifications/skills include:
- High School Diploma, college degree or job experience equivalency
- 1-3 years in a related field
- Knowledge of employee benefits and the administrative aspects of benefit issues such as compliance and eligibility
- Strong keyboarding skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Familiar with Microsoft Office
Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
Excellent organization and prioritization skills
Strong customer orientation
Ability to be an effective team member
Must be able to work outside of normal work hours
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Work independently in accordance with established guidelines
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality