GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
A GoHealth Medicare Sales Specialist will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start their career. This is a growing and dynamic team that is highly competitive and has a fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who fits our culture and can help us grow!
The Medicare Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant challenges and incentives, as well as open-minded to new ideas and improvements. We will provide you the tools and ongoing training needed to be successful, and the sky is the limit for potential growth and value!
With an attractive career path and merit-based incentives, we’re looking for a go-getter who can accelerate their career and earnings.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary plus attractive bonus earning potential - our agent’s average annual income is between $50,000 - $90,000 and our top agents make over $100,000 annually!
- Attractive career path and performance based incentives
- Sales contests and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance, Flexible Spending Account options, and pre-tax transit benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Handle inbound and outbound sales inquiries to effectively sell health insurance plans and products via phone to customers (no cold calling)
- Quickly grasp new concepts and product offerings, including Major Medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments
- Learn and adapt quickly, while following GoHealth's internal policies and procedures
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
- Be the "Face of GoHealth" at the consumer level, and serve as a brand ambassador for the organization
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the sales floor, raising opportunities for improvement to management
- Previous Medicare insurance sales experience
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and performance-driven environment
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing requirements (with GoHealth's financial help) or have a pre-existing valid insurance license
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Multi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Business-minded, as top performers in this position have a direct track to GoHealth management opportunities
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Medicare Sales Consultant
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GoHealth, we provide innovative technology solutions for the future of health
care. So far, we’ve helped millions of people access affordable health
And now we’re looking toward the future: We
want to revolutionize the health care industry. There's no doubt that health
reform will continue to change our business. As millions more consumers enter
the market looking for health care, we'll be here to help them find it.
Included in the Deloitte Technology Fast500, Crain’s Fast 50,
Top 100 Digital Companies, and 101 Best Places to Work, GoHealth continues to
attract the best in the business. With award-winning technology specialists,
savvy project managers, customer-focused sales people, creative marketing
professionals, and countless other vital team members, our business keeps
growing because we’re all passionate about what we do.
At GoHealth, it's our employees who drive our success, which
View the full profile
is why we understand the importance of corporate culture. We encourage a casual
dress code to help everyone feel comfortable, and our corporate benefits are