To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
721 North LaSalle Drive
Chicago, IL 60654
- Angela Graham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Paralegal Government Contracts
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1. Provides support to in-house legal counsel in the Legal and Compliance Services Department on a broad range of legal matters; including conducting legal research and analysis to resolve routine legal issues under the direction of an attorney.
2. Responsible for intakes on routine legal matters, creation of and maintenance of legal and government contract files and matters in the legal services database.
3. Prepares drafts of administrative hearing/court related documents, letters, and other requested documents for attorney review and files documents as appropriate.
4. Primarily responsible for accurate and timely preparation, submission and tracking of renewal applications, grants and government contracts and serves as a point of contact for government funding agencies including receiving information from the funding agencies and disseminating information as appropriate internally.
5. Completes an initial review of all renewal contracts to evaluate any changes in language or material terms. 6. Assists with providing required/requested documentation to agency programs in preparation for various audits.
7. Prepares, distributes and tracks the contract compliance analysis for Agency government contracts, subcontracts and other nongovernmental contracts as requested.
8. Maintains annual updates for Certificates of Insurance in compliance with contracts.
9. Prepares, distributes, tracks and maintains reports for Agency’s insurance company related to risk control and monitoring, including following up on identified risks with the appropriate internal contact and documenting steps taken to correct risks as needed.
10. Supports Paralegal I and II as necessary.
Preferred Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree. One to three years relevant experience. Familiar and knowledge of social services provided by Catholic Charities.
Minimum Requirements: Associate’s degree. Knowledge of Microsoft products.