To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, VA 22601
- Russ Paradis
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
Shepherd Search Group • Winchester, VA
Posted 1 month ago
As this firms Water / Wastewater Project Engineer you will play an integral role in large scope projects for a growth-oriented and progressive firm.
We are looking for a Water / Wastewater Project Engineer to join a nationally recognized engineering consulting firm that is expanding with growing business demand and implementing the latest technical innovations. This firm is searching for a Water / Wastewater Engineer available to work in one of their multiple Virginia offices.
Other locations are available also within VA
- A firm that strives to create innovative sustainable solutions that benefit the environment.
- Build a rewarding career at a firm that provides ample career development opportunities.
If you have an openness to new ideas and are passionate about using the latest software to support the production of designs for your clients this role is for you.
- Support senior engineering leadership with business development, and preparing and presenting project proposals.
- Provide oversight of projects and meet client expectations in relation to budget and expected project deadlines.
- Manage the performance of projects through collaborating with other team members from multidisciplinary departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Civil or Mechanical Engineering (MS or MBA preferred)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in delivering water and wastewater engineering services to the private sector and local municipal clients required.
- 3 years of managing engineering projects within water/wastewater engineering required.
- At least an EIT (engineering-in-training license) in Virginia or reciprocal state required; PE License preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D CAD, or Revit BIM preferred.
Contact: Russ Paradis
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax and Oil & Gas. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here