For over 15 years, our client has empowered small and medium businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest with exceptional managed IT services and support.
IT Service Manager
The IT Service Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the activities and responsibilities of the service delivery team. As a part of this management, they will also be responsible for providing technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to clients at agreed levels. The Service Manager reports to the CEO and develops and refines our company best practices.
This position requires a high level of independence and strong client service and skills. Organizational ability is important to keep track of all tasks, because the job requires a great deal of multi-tasking. Accurate and timely tracking of client work, service calls and related documentation including timesheets is required.
Location: South Bellevue, WA
- Manage the service delivery team’s daily activities as well as the dispatch process of service requests.
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements.
- Contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing the necessary technical leadership.
- Drive problem investigations and resolution as required.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the service delivery team.
- Manage the remote monitoring and management system to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices.
- Responsible for service scheduling, escalation and client satisfaction.
- Active role in daily management of all services calls.
- Administration and Management of Remote Monitoring Tool (Kaseya, N-able, LabTech, etc.).
- Administration and Management of Professional Services Automation Tool (ConnectWise).
- Assist in the development of technical support engineers from a career perspective.
- Management of Internal Network and Security.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in computer-related field, with courses in computer science; or 3 - 8 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment.
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6 - 12 month time span.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCITP, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP a plus.
- Salary + Bonus
- Vacation + Sick days
- Medical/Dental - No waiting period
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Mcsa)
Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Certified It Professional
V Mware Certified Professional (Vcp)
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
Citrix Certified Integratrion Architecture