Automotive Paint & Parts Retail Clerk
Are you looking for a opportunity to work Monday - Friday (no weekends)? Are you looking for Great Pay & Benefits? SEEK Careers/Staffing is currently hiring an Automotive Paint & Parts Retail Clerk for a growing Plover, WI Company.
Position - Automotive Paint & Parts Retail Clerk
Job Location - Plover, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Assignment-to-Hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) - 1st Shift (approximately 7:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Starting Pay - $14.00/hr.
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
Required Experience - Experience & knowledge of automotive paint & paint products
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for dedicated and passionate automotive paint and PBE counter person with experience in automotive paint and paint products. Warehouse experience is a plus. As a counter/warehouse associate, you will be responsible for helping customers at the counter with any automotive paint & paint product questions, mixing automotive paints, general labor, warehouse maintenance, safely loading and unloading of parts with the use of a pallet jack, hand truck, or forklift. This associate will be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures.
- Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift, pallet jack, or other power equipment
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Record receipts to appropriate forms and/or log books
- Verify that proper documentation is attached
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction
- Reliable, punctual and safety-minded, with a strong work ethic
- You must work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary
If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with this growing company! If you are this candidate, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text Scott or Katelyn at 715-544-1550, or apply online at www.seekcareers.com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: warehouse, distribution, retail clerk, mixing, blending, full time, veteran, veterans, first shift, store clerk, associate