A company specializing in medical device regulatory and quality documentation is looking for a temporary to possible hire Administrative/Project Coordinator. This position requires moderate to advanced Excel skills and past experience working in a database/ERP system.
- Document control and review
- Managing reports in Excel and company databases
- Manage various projects at one time and independently
- Ability to enter large amounts of data into Excel and other databases accurately and in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities as they are assigned
The Administrative/Project Coordinator will work in an office setting between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
Temporary benefits will be offered along with hourly/weekly pay and direct deposit.
3+ years of administrative experience with a concentration on Excel and other company databases
General Project Coordination skills
Strong communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to think independently and meet deadlines as assigned
Associate's Degree or higher is preferred
Coordinate Administrative Activity
Maintain Indexed Record
Resolve Administrative Problem