To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Traci Brown
- Phone: 770-507-3353
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Royster Group, Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
The Royster Group is seeking a full-time contract Secretary III for immediate opening for the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the Chicago, IL area.
Duties/Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Under the direction of SEC employees as to content, or using syllabuses prepared or approved by the SEC, assists with the update of office forms and procedures, but has no decision making power as to the content of these forms and procedures except when such content is subject to review and approval by SEC personnel
- Tracks and updates office filing system(s)
- With Project Manager supervision, types letters, reports, newsletters and other documents from information provided by SEC personnel and with SEC personnel reviewing all such work before its distribution
- Tracks and updates office level spreadsheets with information and data provided by SEC personnel
- Creates PowerPoint and other presentation materials with information and data provided by SEC personnel
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting materials with information and data provided by SEC personnel
- Takes minutes at meetings
- Performs routine clerical, reception, administrative and secretarial duties for the Division or Office requiring minimal tasking by SEC personnel and no exercise of discretion except as directed by SEC personnel or policies and where such duties and tasks are specifically set forth in controlling tasking documents routed through the PM.
● 3-4 years of administrative experience
● Experience with brokerage/securities firms preferred
● HS diploma required w/1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate’s Degree preferred
● Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and devices (e.g., Blackberry); previous telephone, scheduling, and travel management experience
● Intermediate communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
● Customer service skills
● Ability to be flexible and adaptable who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Intermediate listening and comprehension skills