As a Warehouse Production Associate, you will hand pick orders, build and stretch wrap pallets,
pack and label merchandise for shipment, and transport products within a warehouse environment. If
Responsibilities for Warehouse Production Associate jobs include but are not limited to:
• Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks.
• Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
• Paying attention to detail while picking orders and packing items for shipping
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move packages to storage areas within the warehouse
• Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise.
You should meet the following qualifications to be considered for a Warehouse Production Associate
• Entry level – no previous warehouse or other experience is required
• Must be able to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions What's in this for you?
• Pay rates starting at $11.00-12.00/hr per hour, plus overtime as needed!
• Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
• Casual, warehouse Work Environment – dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid-back atmosphere
• Comprehensive benefits after 30 days – medical, dental, vision, options available
• Referral Bonus Incentives offered!