To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1750 Howe Ave
Sacramento CA, CA 95625
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Analyst
SearchPros Staffing • Sacramento CA, CA
Posted 2 months ago
SearchPros delivers world class business solutions by building successful relationships that enhance the lives of our employees, customers and the communities we serve! Due to tremendous growth SearchPros is hiring for our NEW Corporate office - we have multiple openings! Benefits including healthcare coverage, 401k, etc is offered with competitive compensation package.
At SearchPros, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard as a family and celebrate our success together as one of the most Nationally Awarded Staffing/MSP firms in the industry! Come join our family.
The Human Resources Analyst position requires a high level of multi functional expertise that works in a fast paced, technologically advanced demanding environment. Our HR team is entrusted with our most valuable asset - our People. The HR Analyst role functions include but not limited to:
· Responsible for processing and documenting all open enrollment items and responding to employee inquiries in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for processing terms and responding to employee inquiries in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for coordinating and partnering with the Payroll Department on processes shared by Payroll/HR.
· Research available plans, partner with Sr Director HR, Staffing & Partnerships and make recommendations to owners prior to benefit renewal.
· Management and Maintenance of Health Benefits.
· Facilitate proper coding (advise Payroll and request additional codes as needed).
· Handle full cycle claims reporting – Process quickly and appropriately.
· Research available plans, partner with Sr Director HR, Staffing & Partnerships and make recommendations to owners prior to policy renewal.
· Maintain accident report.
· Maintain and report risk mitigation of fraudulent claims.
· UI Claims - Timely response to each one, validate, log, confirm, dispute, report and close each time. Manage appeals and attend hearings on company’s behalf.
· Share findings with Sr Director HR, Staffing & Partnerships during weekly 1 on 1’s and confirm a plan of action.
· Stay current with all employment related laws and requirements (HIPPA, FCRA etc) and update Sr Director of HR, Staffing and Partnerships during weekly 1 on1’s.
· Keep background check matrix current and share suggested changes or challenges ·
Responsible for updating and e-posting of Employee Handbook by consulting with Attorney and SPS leadership team as needed.
Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
5+ Years Human Resource Experience
Proven ability to deliver 5 Star Customer Service to our internal and external customers on a daily basis.
Proven Adverse claim processing experience.
Proven Fiduciary success and awareness.
Staffing industry experience preferred.
ADP and payroll experience helpful.
Ability to engage and partner with all employees and management.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
Strong knowledge of Federal, local and multi-state Employment and Wage & Hour Laws.
Strong problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Strong working knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, 401(k) Plans, and Medical Benefits.