To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- The Bronx, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Crown Equipment Corporation • The Bronx, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
Want to Learn More? Watch A Day in the Life of a Crown Field Service Technician! click here
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Service Technicians:
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks are required.