Our thriving Tax practice in Atlanta is growing and we are adding to our team!
Moore Stephens Tiller is a leading provider of Accounting, Audit, Tax and Business Advisory services in Georgia and the Southeast. Our growth is driven by successfully assisting our clients achieve results. Our culture encourages individual growth and development, rewards personal excellence and supports our communities.
If you are looking to join a firm with an excellent team in place, family-friendly and laid-back atmosphere and a great firm culture - look no further!!!! We offer excellent benefits, a generous PTO plan including summer Fridays off as well as many additional incentives/perks!
SUMMARY AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Tax Accountants can perform most engagement assignments with little supervision. They direct and review the work of Staff Accountants and are capable of making decisions on most accounting and tax matters. Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, tax-exempt and other types of tax returns
- Preparation of income tax projections that involve multiple scenarios and complex analysis
- Interacting with client personnel and others to obtain information essential to delivering tax services
- As a member of a team serving a client with complex tax needs, prepare schedules and analyses of accounts to assist other team members in the preparation of income tax returns or tax advisory services, supervise and review the work of Tax Accountants.
- Supervising and serving as a technical resource to Tax Accountants and less experienced Senior Tax Accountants
- Three to five years of public accounting experience in a tax role
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA or on track to obtain CPA license
APPLY TODAY FOR CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION:
Provide Analytic Support