To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alden, NY 14004
- Phone: 716-807-5637
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chemical Engineer I
Integer Holdings Corporation • Alden, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Apply principals of chemistry and engineering to perform experiments. Designs chemical equipment and devises processes for manufacturing chemicals and products. Control movement, storing, and packaging of solids, liquids and gases. Prepares written and oral reports and provides recommendations to others. Provides support in areas where needed. May troubleshoot problems with chemical manufacturing processes.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
- Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
- Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
- Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Minimum Experience: 0-2 years experience.
- Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.
- Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.