Interlake Mecalux is hiring an Industrial Sales Representative to join our sales team. We are a growing company that is looking for an energetic and qualified Industrial Sales Representative to lead us to further growth!
The Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for targeting, acquiring, enlarging, and maintaining sales of Interlake Mecalux products within his or her assigned territory.
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
- Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
- Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Develop monthly and weekly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
- Hard-working, action-oriented, results-driven, and motivated to sell.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Prior non-management sales and/or customer service experience is preferred, with experience selling or supporting the sales of a technical product ideal.
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Industrial Sales Representative
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mecalux is among the leading companies in the storage systems market specializing in the design, manufacturing, sale and services of steel racking, warehouse automation, warehouse management software and other storage solutions. Mecalux is the leading storage company in Spain and ranks third in the world in its field, selling throughout more than 70 countries.
View the full profile
The company’s elite position in the market is constructed around its application of the most advanced technology in the industry, and on its extensive distribution network in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Slovakia, Belgium, Holland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Canada and the USA.
The Mecalux group has 11 production centres: in Spain (Barcelona, Gijon and Palencia), Poland (Gliwice), USA (Chicago, Sumter and Pontiac), Mexico (Tijuana and Matamoros), Brazil (Sao Paulo) and Argentina (Buenos Aires), each one strategically located to offer fast, flexible service to their markets.
The company’s growth and development is based on: the opening of the expansion of sales distribution networks, investment in Research & Development, our automated warehouse division, and the logistics portal Logismarket. Since the Mecalux group was founded 50 years ago, this approach has guaranteed high quality products and excellent customer service.