Full Time Recruiter – Virtual Office Environment
ESP Legal was the first direct hire, consulting, and contract for hire firm dedicated to Law Firm Technology Staffing. We place all Legal Technology Staff, from Litigation Support to Chief Knowledge Officers, from Help Desk to Chief Information Officers. Well networked, well informed and always looking out for the best interests of our clients and candidates, ESP places people first.
We are looking for a Recruiter to work remotely from a home office and assist the Account Managers in finding and placing candidates. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing projects. The Recruiter will be responsible for Research on the Internet, maintaining and updating our database, cold calling, corresponding with candidates, and carrying out various other duties in line with being a Recruiter.
· Utilize the internet to identify candidates that fit in our niche.
· Search the ESP Applicant Database (Bullhorn) for Candidates that fit for current openings.
· Search LinkedIn, Dice and other 3rd party databases to find qualified candidates.
· Calling Candidates to review career status and interest in current openings.
· Help candidates prepare for interviews, maintain general candidate correspondence, and perform reference checks.
· Conduct follow-up activities with the candidates to ensure candidate satisfaction.
· Reformat and enter Resumes into our applicant tracking database.
· Update and maintain company Applicant Tracking System Database (Bullhorn).
· Meet minimum Activity Objectives.
· Ideally 1-2 years of professional recruiting work experience.
· Must be able to work virtually from Home or a remote office.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Experience with Internet searching tools and products like LinkedIn, Monster and Dice.
· Very strong written and oral communication skills required.
· Strong computer, technology, and problem solving skills.
· Experience with Applicant Tracking Software Systems like Bullhorn.
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Extremely detail-oriented and flexible with a strong since of urgency.
· Past experience in the staffing business, HR, or information technology field a plus.
· Experience in customer service or sales a plus.
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Enter candidates into recruiting system
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Implement recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Provide hiring managers with qualified candidates
- Recommend new sources for recruiting candidates
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Refer qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Submit qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Seek creative solutions for recruiting candidates
- Screened candidates to hiring managers
- Pursue new avenues for recruiting candidates
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing methods
- Develop recruiting strategies to attract highly qualified candidates
- Determine online recruiting and sourcing strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates
- Supporting hiring managers and candidates
- Perform candidate searches for qualified candidates
- Managing full cycle recruitment process which includes sourcing candidates
- Present top qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
Identify Potential Candidates