To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Entry Level
Pathfinders, Inc. • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, one of the area's fastest growing companies, is looking to expand their client services division. Will consider experienced client service representatives or candidates with retail / serving experience looking to move into a corporate facility and setting
.The ideal candidate will be passionate, positive, determined and focused. You must have a willingness to learn, grow and provide industry leading customer service (and have fun doing it!). Professionalism and empathy are vitally important to our brand
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.