Our client, a leader in Education, has a need for Administrative/Development Coordinator to provide support on all levels.
This is a long term temporary role that can lead to a Permanent Opportunity!
Position Overview: As the Development Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant, you will be expected to help with all administrative and clerical functions. The Administrative Assistant will also coordinate administrative support services and provide clerical support to the team. A positive attitude and a passion for helping others are essential for this role.
- Assist with preparing itineraries and agendas for meetings
- Draft, edit and proofread reports , correspondence
- Assist with the planning of events and meetings
- Scheduling appointments/conference calls
- Arrange for travel: hotel, air and car service
- Process Expenses
- Maintaining general and confidential files
- Entering sensitive data in the agency client database
- Accurate and timely maintenance of client files
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and exceptional time management, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 2-3 years previous administrative experience ideally in higher education or for a non-profit organization
- Familiarity with fundraising is a big plus!
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.