Strategic Direct Solutions, LLC is looking for some "Great Talent!!!"
We are currently looking for Skilled Level IV and helpers - Telecom Transport and DC Power Plant Install Technicians, with experience in Cell Site, Central Office, or Cable Head-End environments.
Deployment of 5G by all carriers and the required Transport Equipment and Battery Plant upgrades has increased the demand for installation techs.
We are currently very busy and need candidates immediately. These are Essential Service positions and are not subject to Covid-19 Quarantine or travel restrictions.
*** Currently have Urgent openings for COEI and Power Plant Technicians. All skill levels considered if you have Telecom Installation Experience. *** We are putting together crews to meet the workload.
Pay Rate: Negotiated Rate plus per diem, depending upon skill set and W ork History
Note: Some available positions may require AT&T, Verizon, and/or CenturyLink badging/certification. We can help you attain the necessary certifications if you have the experience and qualifying skill sets.
Positions available Nationwide: Some may require more travel than others.
• Northeast USA - PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, MA, CT
o Ciena, Cisco, Juniper, Calix, Etc. experience desired, in New England to Pennsylvania Area.
o Cisco, Tellabs, DACS, and Switch product lines in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York
o DC Power Installers Level IV and helpers (Nationwide)
• Southeast USA - FL, GA, NC, SC, AL, VA
• North Central USA - IL, IN, WI, MN, SD, IA, OH, KS, TN, KY, WV and M I
• Northwestern USA – Idaho, Oregon, Washington - Seattle, Tacoma areas
• Southwestern USA – Nevada, Colorado, Arizona
• Southern - TX, OK, AR, LA, MS
• Southern California - Los Angeles, Anaheim, Riverside, and San Diego areas
• Northern California - San Francisco East Bay to Sacramento, CA
- Ability to pull Signal and Power Cables, as necessary.
- Ability to crimp, lug, terminate, stitch and lace Cable or Fiber, desired
- Ability to install all types of infrastructure in Telecom Office and/or Cable Headend type environments, preferred.
- Ability to rack, stack, and secure equipment bays/cabinets.
- Travel as necessary to meet project needs. (Some positions have little or No Travel)
- Clean driving record, no DUI's or DWI's
- Ability to pass a 10-panel drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable and strong work ethics required.
- Lift, push, pull up to 75 lbs., if required.
If you are up for the challenge, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Central Office Equipment Installer (Coei)
Ciena, Cisco, Tellabs, Dacs And Switch Products
Dc Power Plant Install And Maintenance
Telecom Transport Installer