- 7+ years of experience in related field (sales, sales operations, or business administration)
- 2+ years of experience in management role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Adept at data analysis and interpretation to make data based decisions. Uses data to evaluate whether potential MDU agreements add value to the company and determine if further penetration is possible from existing agreements.
- Strong understanding of business acumen
- Strong sales and negotiation/strategic prudence.
- Maintains a global perspective by continuously protecting Cox’s best interests. Demonstrates ability to accurately advise company on opportunities and fiscally conservative strategies.
- Ability to identify market trends and communicate to Corporate.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 2+ years of experience in a management role
- Prior MDU experience
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 3080 Centreville Rd, Herndon,VA US
Other Locations:1341 Crossways Blvd,Chesapeake,VA,23320,US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Team Lead/Supervisor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 199420