To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buffalo, NY 14203
- Brian Willhide
- Phone: 410-782-0108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Technical Support
nTech Solutions, Inc. • Buffalo, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Downtown Buffalo, NY 14202
Pay Rate: Targeting $16-19 per hour plus benefits, based on education & experience
· 6 Days PTO
· Match 401K after first year (up to 3.5%)
· Employer-contributed Health Insurance; Basic Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
· Additional benefits at employees’ expense including Dental & Vision Insurance
· Round 1 – Phone
· Round 2 – In-Person to Hire
Position / Company Overview
· The company has carved out a niche in offering specialized medical billing and transportation software needs to its clients and has thrived exponentially in doing so, one of the fastest growing in the greater Buffalo/Rochester area.
· Looking for someone that can work with a customer/client, has the technical acumen to learn systems quickly, and is looking to move into a Technical Support for the near future for their career.
Schedule / Hours
· Customer support hours for are Monday-Friday, 7am-8pm.
· The selected resource will be assigned a shift, 40 hours per week, within that time frame. This schedule will be fixed, and barring coverage/emergencies, they will stick to this dedicated shift.
· OT is not expected.
Scope of Need
· Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Join the Customer Support Team and provide great support for intelligent products.
· These resources would be the fourth and fifth representatives to join their existing team. The team size will be six, plus a manager overseeing operations.
· Support customers via inbound telephone calls, e-mails and chat sessions
· Learn our products and processes to provide exceptional customer service
· Document each customer contact in our support ticketing system
· Research and thoroughly document customer issues for escalation when necessary
· Minimum High School Diploma – preference for a Two or Four-Year Degree but that is not required
· Desire to work in a customer support role involving technical support
· Demonstrated experience interacting with clients; experience in a role providing phone support.
o Internship experience will be accepted for a recent graduate
· Passion for quality customer service with solid technical skills & acumen
· Strong problem-solving, communication and attention-to-detail skills
· Some experience with MS Office products such as Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment background and drug screenings. Only applicants meeting the above client requirements may be contacted by a Recruiter.