THE RETAIL OWNERSHIP - Five retail bonus opportunities
- $10,000 Agency Start-Up Bonus for establishment of branded office location
- $300 Monthly Marketing Bonus for up to 36 months
- Bonus on net NB commissions earned while on Reserve agent program (Training)
- Monthly Bonus Program based on net NB commissions for up to 36 months
- Annual Bonus Program based on net NB commissions for up to 3 years
AGENCY OWNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephones, automatic dialing systems, and
other internet technologies.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Manage and inspire staff
- No franchise costs
- OWN your own business, be YOUR own boss
- Gain equity in your business and OWN your commission rights
- Health, Vision, Dental, Income Deferral (all optional)
- Little to no travel required
- Flexibility to own your schedule
- Little to no volatility
Established in 1928. One of the country’s largest insurance groups with approximately $20 billion in annual written premium. Serves more than 10 million households with more than 19 million policies. Nearly 13,000 exclusive agents across 36 states. An award-winning Claims Department available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Industry-leading training from the University of Farmers®. Nationally recognized We Are Farmers® advertising campaign. Proud sponsor of golfer Rickie Fowler and the Farmers Insurance Open®.Over $1 million in education grants through Thank America's Teachers®. G.I. Jobs named Farmers a Top 150 Military Friendly Employer in the US. Supports at-risk youth through grants and sponsorship for the First Tee, YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs, Monarch School, and United Way. Collaborates with SBP, American Red Cross®, and Team Rubicon® on long-term disaster recovery, along with the Farmers Catastrophe Response Team. Annual float sponsor in the Tournament of Roses® parade every New Year’s Day.
INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICE PRODUCTS
Personal Lines, Commercial, Specialty, Life, and Financial Services
Property & Casualty • Auto • Home & Renters • Umbrella • Small Business • Habitational • Boat • Motorcycle • Motor Home • Mobile Home • Commercial P&C