To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
101 Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
- Shauna Martin
- Phone: 617-248-0780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative – Call Center Associate
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representatives, realize your full potential with The Panther Group! As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing in the Boston area, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking entry level Customer Service Representative for a contract hire opportunity with one of our clients. Count on The Panther Group to find you the right opportunity where you can learn, prosper, and grow in your accounting career. We are a trusted partner in your work and career life! Apply Today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist current customers through inbound and/or outbound calls answering their questions and concerns about products and services. Your overall goal will be to retain customers and expand business by providing excellent service in a professional and consultative manner.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Initiate and field client calls in a helpful and intelligent manner in order to maintain company professionalism standards.
- Understand and learn multiple business segments and clientele.
- Communicate in writing and verbally (in person and/or via phone) with supervisors, managers, co-workers, clients, and upon occasion, debtors.
- Participate in various problem solving and decision making activities requiring skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing, analyzing, basic math, independent thinking, organization, prioritizing, planning and delegating.
- Operate various equipment and systems requiring manual and visual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (i.e. typing and keyboarding).
- Take on other additional tasks as time allows.
- Coachability: Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement and is receptive and responsive to change.
Additional qualifications for the role include:
- Prefer two or more years of previous work experience, with a background in collections.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to type 45 wpm with high level of accuracy is a must.
- Basic math and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual/multilingual skills desirable.