ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire a Building Superintendent for our Tampa Division, who will be responsible for meeting schedules of building process, manage subcontractors, controlling costs, safety and with full accountability for quality for assigned projects.
• Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new home projects to include the start, finish and closing of new homes.
• Coordinate on-site construction activity for the scope of work and for all trades.
• Scheduling of subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
• Supervise the work of sub-contractors at several home sites within a community.
• Inspect subcontractors work for quality standards.
• Communicate safety standards sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites
• Ensure all building codes are met.
• Resolve quality control issues as they arise.
• Coordinate the inspection process.
• Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
• Manage customer expectations during the construction process.
• Proven track record of outstanding customer service and performance
• Five years experience as a Construction Superintendent for a Florida based Residential Homebuilder
• Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Bachelor's degree in Construction preferred but not required
• Extensive knowledge of Florida Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations
ICI Homes offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If interested in this great opportunity, please submit resume for consideration
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.
Vendor Relationship Management