AGS LLC. Is currently seeking Software Engineers in our Duluth, Georgia location.
Relocation is available!
AGS, LLC. is a global company focused on creating a diverse mix of entertaining gaming experiences for every kind of player. Our roots are firmly planted in the Class II Native American gaming market, but our customer-centric culture and remarkable growth have helped us branch out to become one of the most all-inclusive commercial gaming suppliers in the world. Powered by high-performing Class II and Class III slot products, an expansive table products portfolio, highly-rated social casino solutions for URL blocked - click to apply and operators, and best-in-class service, we offer an unmatched value proposition for our casino partners.
If you would like the opportunity to work on cutting edge systems in a fast paced exciting environment, and have experience designing and developing in C#, SQL Server and Stored Procedures, we would like to speak with you!
Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply.
As a Software Engineer you will:
- You will report to the Sr Manager of Systems
- Build high end transaction systems, converting and re-architecting our current systems to support new markets, horizontal scaling, and new gaming technologies
- You will not be doing any web design
- Work on Back end client server systems
- Bring fresh and innovative new ideas into the design to facilitate unique situations and support unique gaming requirements
- Works on a team using an agile software development life cycle and DevOps methodology
- Work closely with other groups including the Operations and Platform Gaming teams
- Designing and coding of new software products
- Performing code analysis and performance profiling
- Create new processes and tailor new best practices for Casino industry
- Rapidly prototyping solutions to demonstrate to team
- Deliver reliable, secure, and efficient software with designs that are modular, horizontal and reusable
- Designing, documenting, and maintaining product architecture congruent with technology and market trends
- Work with all AGS Development and Operation groups to deliver best possible solution from start to finish in Dev cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar
- 1-3 years of C#, SQL and Stored Procedures
- Experience with SQL Server Or TSQL
- Working knowledge in Microsoft C++
- Fluency in coding and systems design and a desire to tackle the complex problems
Use Programming Language