- Current RN license in good standing in respective states
- Two years clinical / home care experience preferred
- Skilled in nursing practice
- Communication and commitment to Hospice Philosophy
- Strong written, oral, technical skills including but not limited to use of computer, cell phone
- Ability to handle end of life and emergency situations within scope of practice and competencies
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organizational requirements
- Must know and abide by the Nursing Standards for each respective State
Physical Requirements include:
Successful completion of physical exam and ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds on a consistent basis.
Our Nursing Department is amazing. Nursing staff provides care to our patients with a focus of promoting comfort and alleviating pain. In addition to the experience and life lessons our Nurses bring with them, Heart ‘n Home also provides extensive training to ensure our staff feel comfortable in many situations.
We offer excellent benefits to our employees with the idea of creating truly happy employees. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance premiums paid. Generous Holidays and PTO. Employer matching 401(k).