URL blocked - click to apply
Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC is a multiservice medical practice consisting of more than 250 healthcare providers in 150 plus locations throughout Florida. Our healthcare professionals provide a wide range of services.
Our mission is to provide respectful, high quality, patient-focused healthcare to each person and to the communities we serve. Quality and respect are the foundations of Access Healthcare Physicians, LLC and will guide us as we strive to earn the loyalty of every patient we serve; and to fulfill our goal to be a leading healthcare provider.
IT Procurement Manager – Spring Hill, FL
The IT Procurement Manager manages activities in the information technology procurement function. Ensures product and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner. Evaluates contracts and vendors; makes final decisions regarding suppliers. May serve as a mediator during disputes between vendors and IT staff.
· Act as Manager for IT Procurement staff with coaching and evaluation responsibilities.
· Lead the contract implementation and identification of opportunities for expanded supplier relationships to enhance partnership. Ensure continuity and compliance with current supplier program objectives by identifying current and action plan for future state requirements per policies, benchmarking and market intelligence.
· Work closely with stakeholders in the implementation of strategies with IT partners and in the prioritization of activities and projects related to IT.
· Review supplier performance reports consistent with agreed requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives.
· Provide and drive input on all aspects of the supplier cost reduction and procurement development programs.
· Leverage sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts, price/supply agreement, supplier managed inventory and total cost agreements within dollar responsibility range and for presentation/signature at senior level.
· Develop and maintain industry analysis to identify size of industry, leading players, and specific industry characteristics.
· Develop and drive a comprehensive category strategy based on customer and industry analyses and developing contracts with new suppliers or renegotiating existing contracts.
· Identify current and applying best practice sourcing methods.
· Expertise in leading, driving, managing supplier and contracts negotiation and extensive knowledge of category management practices and principles.
· Business acumen (concepts and practices and applies them across all situations).
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Write reports, procedure manuals and business correspondence.
· Excellent organizational, project management, communication (written and verbal) skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, lead teams and solve problems in a very fast-paced environment.
· Able to interface with multiple levels of management, including senior management at both procurement and business unit levels.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Strong cognitive skills, including analysis, problem solving, attention to detail, and decision-making.
· Decision making skills as they relate to contracts, hardware purchases and preferred vendors.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Time management
• Proficient in multitasking
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 – 5 years of procurement, telecommunications and billing experience required.
• 5 to 7 years of supervisor experience.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to frequently move, stand, sit, bend, stoop, kneel or crouch. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Relationship Management