The Maintenance Clerk will provide the department by managing the flow of work order requests and ensuring parts & inventory is maintained. This role will also coordinate purchasing efforts between maintenance
- Maintains records on preventative maintenance schedules and corrective actions performed on all equipment for internal review and audits using CMMS system (MP2).
- Tracks and assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner through the establishment of safety stocks.
- Receives parts, organizes stock, and tracks use of parts by mechanics.
- Process purchase requisitions in SAP to support Maintenance department needs.
- Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
- Work with Finance to ensure invoices cleared from the blocked list within 1 week of receipt; includes resolving quantity and net PO price discrepancies.
- Must be Femiliar with CMMS system (MP2).
- Experience working with financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Associates degree in business, supply chain or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of general office experience or equivalent training.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills - Preffered
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Working knowledge of corporate bid practices
- Must Have GED or Diploma
- Bilingual preffered but not required