To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Braintree, MA
- Phone: 781-348-4984
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Sales Representative | Mon-Fri | Paid Training!
Haslauer Partners • Braintree, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Haslauer Partners is hiring for an entry level Customer Service Sales Representative. Not only do we guarantee results, but we deliver them with efficiency and integrity. Our clients hire us because they know we can get the job done without the headaches, expenses, and overhead that come with doing it themselves. Plain and simple- we are the best at what we do because we won’t settle for anything less! We are looking for competitive, driven, goal-oriented candidates to help with our expansion goals.
The Personal Approach:
Our method is simple: we apply a customer friendly, face-to-face approach to our customer service and sales strategies. By meeting with customers face to face we can dramatically increase our clients’ sales without dramatically increasing their budget. Our technique is proven to be the most effective way to penetrate a target market and acquire new, profitable customers.
Responsibilities in this program include:
• Customer Service/Sales
• Team Leadership
• Human Resources / Business Administration
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Campaign Development
• Management Opportunities for qualified candidates
Our Company offers:
• Competitive Pay Structure
• Paid Training
• Benefits Available after 90 days of employment
• Outstanding Growth Opportunities
• Travel Opportunities
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills