We are experiencing rapid growth in our stores, which is due in no small part to the launch of XFINITY Mobile. As a result, we are interviewing for full-time and part-time positions at our Miami locations. Both positions come with benefits, including day-one eligibility for health insurance.
- Base pay + generous commissions
- Strong benefits package, including day one health insurance eligibility, complementary Comcast services, matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement (FT only), paid time off, employee stock purchase plan, etc.
- Comprehensive, ongoing training and growth opportunities within the role and Comcast
- Supportive team environment
Comcast is certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also listed on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking #3 as Best Big Companies to Work For.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
We're looking for a down-to-earth go-getter to work in our exciting Xfinity store who can help customers sort through all the options and hash out a plan that's right for them. Part sales expert, part customer service guru, our consultants know how to knock the socks off customers every time.
Crazy about tech stuff? Like learning new things? Happy to help out? Then, get ready—this is your shot at a career with no limits. We're giving mobile a makeover, and that means exciting new directions to push your career. Whatever you want, we've got it: on-the-job training, wall-to-wall benefits and lots of commission (no cap on commission opportunity) selling our multiple products. What are you waiting for? Show the world what you're made of!
THE RIGHT STUFF
· High school degree or equivalent
· Generally requires at least 1 year of related experience; prefer consumer electronics/wireless retail sales experience
· Strong communication skills
· Consultative selling style
· Passion for technology
· Desire to learn
· Motivated to find solutions
· Be a people person
· Warm & engaging—ability to hit it off right away
· Positive, "I've got to show you this" attitude
· Genuinely curious about customer needs
· Ability to shine in a dynamic environment
· Must have open availability to cover mornings, evenings and weekends
· Must have reliable transportation to travel to other centers if necessary
· Bilingual Spanish is a PLUS!