To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Penn Center Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- Terrell Floyd
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Labor / Laborer / Manufacturing / Warehouse
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions LLC • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Miller Brothers Staffing is a first-class staffing agency that prides itself on creating a valuable connection between workers searching for employment and businesses seeking a solution to their staffing needs. We work within a vast array of industries and provide part-time, full-time and temp-to-hire positions.
Check out and apply!
Multiple openings for skilled construction workers with experience using various saws, drills, nail gun, hammer, and tape measure. Experience reading blueprints is a plus.
Multiple immediate openings for pallet builders - must have significant experience using a hammer, job is production based and is temp to hire.
Metal Sorters & General Labor
multiple openings for general labor workers. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, bend, stoop, stand for 8+ hours a day and work outdoors. Job duties will include various warehouse tasks such as sorting parts, maintenance, clean-up, construction, etc.
Multiple openings for skilled painters. MUST have 2+ years professional experience in interior painting, including trim. Will be painting professional offices, so experience, attention to detail & precision is an absolute must.
Immediate openings for forklift drivers with work experience using a stand-up and/or sit-down forklift, cherry picker, reach truck and electric pallet jack.
Warehouse workers will be operating a forklift to handle materials, working at a dump station, batching and running machinery. Must have forklift experience and experience working in manufacturing & must be able to provide a resume.
immediate openings for Order Selectors/Case Pickers
QA Lab Tech
The QA/Lab Tech is responsible for ensuring conformity of raw materials & finished goods with quality standards, light maintenance, collecting/recording data, conducting quality & food safety tests, maintaining documentation, line checks & other duties as deemed appropriate.
Punch Press & Machine Operators
- Perform operations such as blanking, bending, punching, forming, etc., on a variety of materials based on blueprints and/or other instructions
- Configure equipment and calibrate gauge settings recognizing condition of dies
- Load materials onto the equipment & feed material through die
- Position and removing parts from the die
- Make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the punch, as well as make sure the machine is set up properly, working well and producing quality product
- Make sure the machine is working at full capacity, is stocked with needed materials, well maintained
- Perform periodic checks on output
- Background check
- Equal opportunity employer