To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA
- Kishore S
- Phone: 248-717-2381
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Java Developer
Reliable Software Resources Inc • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job title: Sr.Java Developer
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration: 6 months C2H
Position type: Contract to hire
Interview mode: Telephonic & F2F/Skype
Required Skills and Experience:
• Advanced proficiency in Object Oriented (OO) Programming: Advanced skill in OO programming languages, with advanced ability in at least one OO language (preferably Java) is required.
• Advanced understanding in complex concepts of data organization: Advanced skills with RDBMS.
• Advanced understanding of SDLC such as Waterfall, AGILE, SCRUM etc.
• Advanced knowledge of information systems design principles and current/emerging trends in this field is required. • Knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques used for application development is required.
• Strong ability to think logically and structurally, and have attention to detail is required.
• Strong Analytical skills and strong Communications skills, both written (with emphasis on technical documentation) and verbal, are required. • Ability to work effortlessly and efficiently in high performing and self-governing teams.
• Ability to work independently on most size projects.
Technical Skills and Desired Proficiency:
• Java, Spring/Struts, iBATIS – Advanced to Expert
• JSP / JSF – Novice – Advanced to Expert
• SQL – Advanced to Expert • UML – Advanced
• Eclipse IDE – Advanced
• Junit – Intermediate
• SVN – Intermediate
• Build Automation Scripts using ANT – Advanced
• Maven and Gradle – Advanced
• Hands-on programming knowledge of PL/SQL
• Experience with any SQL Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, or PL/SQL Developer
• Experience implementing system solutions in the Private health insurance industry.
• Knowledge of policy governing the Health and Human services programs such as Medicaid, CHIP, Long Term Services and Child Support.
• Experience working on state MMIS systems or implementing system solutions to support Integrated Eligibility (Medicaid. CHIP, TANF, SNAP, LTSS)
Educational Requirements and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with 8+ years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Java Foundations Certified (Professional level) – Preferred Java SE Oracle Certified (Professional level) – Preferred Oracle Database SQL Certified – Preferred ITIL Foundation Certification – Preferred
- Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable Software Resources employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.