About the Company & Opportunity
One of the largest law firms in the country that employs over 375 attorneys that has enjoyed a steady history of growth. Very good benefits! they are seeking a Billing Manager who will also oversee AR.
This position is located in Columbus, Ohio and they are willing to pay for relocation-maybe this is the right time for you to leave DC!
High visibility position reporting to the firms CFO. The Senior Manager Billing/AR sets policy and procedures for the firm’s billing, time-keeping and collections. Client will pay relocation expenses.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BILLING COORDINATOR:
- Gather data such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Enter information into computer or computes amounts due.
- Generate invoices, listing items sold, amounts due, credit terms, and dates of shipment.
- Generate credit memorandums to indicate returned or incorrectly billed merchandise.
- Generate credit forms for customers or finance companies.
- Post transactions to general ledger.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BILLING ROLE:
This client strongly prefers law firm or other professional services Billing/AR experience with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience. Will supervise up to as many as 20 people. Client strongly prefers a candidate who has Elite Enterprise or E3 E-Billing experience. E-Billing implementation experience is a huge plus. This client also wants a candidate who has strong team building experience. Experience with improving Billing/AR policies and procedures is also a nice plus. Candidates must have well defined interpersonal/people skills.
Keywords: billing, invoicing, invoice, accounts receivable, AR, accounting