We are looking for a RN Staff Development Coordinator to join our growing team!
We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing, short and long term care through Registered Nurses. This is complemented by Therapy services, Social Services, Activities, Nutritional Services. With over 100 years of combined experience, our staff of professionals is here to meet the needs of each and every patient and resident.
Benefits of a Full Time Career:
- Competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing environment preferred.
- 3-5 yrs of management experienced required
Apply via CareerBuilder and start your career with us today!
Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace