The Environmental Service Worker – Senior Services provides routine cleaning for resident apartments as scheduled, assures final preparation of apartments for resident move-ins as needed, assists in maintaining clean and sanitary environment in all common areas of the building as assigned while promoting outstanding customer service and hospitality to Presence Health residents and/or guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides routine cleaning for resident apartments as scheduled and assigned.
- Assures final preparation of apartments for resident move-ins/move-outs.
- Participates in preparation for special events.
- Maintains clean and sanitary environment in all common areas of the building as assigned.
- Promotes customer service and hospitality in all interventions with residents and or guests of the facility. Demonstrates the highest possible standard of customer service and hospitality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Objects weighing 15-35 pounds lifted on a regular basis.
- Work requires the ability to stand up to two or more hours at a time.
- Work requires the ability to stoop, bend, reach and grab with arms and hands, manual dexterity.
- Work requires sufficient auditory and visual acuity to interact with and/or care for others.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Ascension Living is a Mission-driven healthcare provider deeply connected to our Catholic faith that cares for the physical, mental, spiritual and social wellbeing of all individuals we serve. Our Mission calls us to provide spiritually centered, holistic care to seniors, particularly those most in need.
We offer a wide range of programs tailored to meet the unique needs of older adults. Regardless of each individual’s stage in life, our goal is to provide seniors with opportunities designed to make their lives joyful, enriching and satisfying.
We are honored to carry on the Mission of Ascension Health’s religious sponsors, the Daughters of Charity, Congregation of St. Joseph, Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother and Alexian Brothers, who have been caring for the elderly, infirm and impoverished for centuries. Their noble heritage is embraced by Ascension Living and serves as the foundation for our national Ministry.
View the full profile